Home Made Fried Rice W/ Lemon Pepper Wings

26 April 2011

Home Made Fried Rice W/ Lemon Pepper Wings

One thing about living in Germany I MISS CHINESE FOOD! It just is not the same here.. So I just make my own Curtis was in the mood for some Lemon Pepper Wings and Fried Rice so I got to work..


Chopped up 1 Garlic Clove and 1 medium onion, set aside


scrambled one egg, set aside in a bowl for later


Sauteed Onions, Garlic, Corn and Peas in 1 Tbsp of oil until onions were soft and 2 Tsp of Worcheshire


I used that 5 min rice but it sucked, next time I will cook regular rice in a rice cooker
but fry your rice in about 2 Tbsp of soy sauce until you hear it start to pop.


Add your Eggs and other Ingredients and cook fry for 2-3 minutes

For the chicken all I did was bake them at 425 for 35 minutes
seasoned with Season all and Lemon Pepper seasoning

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Obsessed Visitors

Blog contents © Quaint Obsessions 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.