About the Obsessed

12 April 2011

My name is Laneishia (lah-nee-shee-aahh) but everyone calls me Nisha, I am 23 born on May 8, 1987. I was born and raised in Texas but currently live in Germany, and I am loving every minute of it. I am a full time student at Westwood College online for Graphic Design and Multimedia. I do free lance work from time to time. I am also interested in Photography which I am still learning. I love Video Games and play them frequently.

I am currently a SAHM mom to a little girl named Vanessa, she is 2 years old and the highlight of my life! She was born Jan 11 2009 and is so much like her daddy...


Curtis and I met in May 2006 and it was love at first sight! We were married in Nov. of 07' We have been through so much but I would not want to be with anyone else. He spoils me all the time and takes good care of his family.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

love your blog and this little post about you. I just did one about me the other day. GLad I found you on Young Mom Link up. I am your newest follower!

Post a Comment

Obsessed Visitors

Blog contents © Quaint Obsessions 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.