Green Chile and Pepper Jack Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast

07 June 2011


Green Chile and Pepper Jack Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast

saw this recipe at For the Love of Cooking


I made mine a little bit different I used diced tomatoes & Green Chile peppers
I also topped the chicken with more cheese on top and tomatoes & peppers but I had already taken the picture.. I also didnt have chicken breast I had chicken breast finely sliced so I laid them on top of each other and used toothpicks to hold them together.. I made corn on the cob and Fried Sweet potatoes with a pinch of salt. 

  • 2 tsp olive oil
  • 2 chicken breasts (4 in my case)
  • 1  can diced tomatoes & green chiles
  • 4 slices of pepper jack cheese 
  • Sea salt and worcheshire pepper, to taste
  • Garlic powder, to taste


Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.

Cut a long horizontal slit along the center of the thin long edge of the chicken breast, nearly through to the other side. Roll the slice(s) of cheese into a tube and place into the whole green chile. Place the green chile & tomatoes into the chicken breast. Close the slit together with toothpicksSeason each side of the chicken with sea salt, worcheshire pepper, and garlic powder to taste.

Heat the olive oil in an OVEN PROOF skillet on the stove over medium high heat. Once the pan is hot, place the chicken in the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown, flip the chicken over and place the skillet into the oven. Cook for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Obsessed Visitors

Blog contents © Quaint Obsessions 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.